Meet & assist at airprot upon arrival at airports
2 night – Namib Desert, including dinner and breakfast daily + activities
2 nights – Swakopmund/Walvis Bay, including breakfast daily + activities
2 night – Southern Etosha, including dinner and breakfast daily + activities
1 night – Windhoek, including breakfast
All transfers and tours by A/C modern private bus
Entrance fees to all mentioned sights
Private English speaking guides of good knowledge for all visits
All local taxes
*Flight excluded – Ask M.E. about flights from your point of departure*
Day 1 & 2
- You will be met by your guide at the Walvis Bay Airport
- From here, drive south from Windhoek to your lodge for the evening … the route, if time available, will go via the beautiful Spreetshoogte Pass where the view from the top of the escarpment is stunning.
- The Sossusvlei Excursion has been included with the lodge
- You will be woken up early for breakfast and then head out to the Sesriem Gate
- Overnight: Desert Homestead | Standard Rooms | Dinner, bed and breakfast basis
Day 3 & 4
- Depart after breakfast and head north to Solitaire, then west crossing the Tropic of Capricorn, through the Gaub and Kuiseb Canyons via the Namib Gravel Plains to the coast … the Skeleton Coast
- Either via Walvis Bay to Swakopmund, or (recommended) detour via Ganab to the Welwitschia Plains and Moon Landscape
- The Namibian coastline is generally known as The Skeleton Coast due to the barren areas, ship wrecks and, in days gone by, whale skeletons left on the beach
- 1 full day is set aside for this lovely area where Swakopmund and Walvis Bay offer a wide range of activities (not included) such as:
- Dolphin Cruise
- Sandwich harbour excursion … a real Skeleton Coast experience
- Dune quad biking and dune boarding
- Sea kayaking
- Scenic flights
- Fun fishing …. And lots more
- Overnight: Swakopmund Guesthouse | Standard Rooms | Bed and breakfast basis
Day 5 & 6
- Head to the southern side of Etosha today
- If time permits, enter Etosha for an afternoon game drive … depending on how often you stop today, you should arrive at your lodge in time for lunch
- 1 full day is set aside where an AM and PM game drive has been included
- Overnight: Toshari Lodge | Standard Rooms | Dinner, bed and breakfast basis
- Make your way to Windhoek today
- Enjoy your last night under the Namibian stars
- Your guide will drop you off at the airport where this 8-day safari will end
END OF SERVICES
Desert Homestead Outpost – Nambi Desert
Deep in the 7000 ha nature reserve of Desert Homestead Lodge, adjoining the Unesco world heritage site ‘Namib Sand Sea‘, the Outpost opens its gates and offers relaxed hospitality with a natural atmosphere. On the wide open plains there are often cheetahs to observe, roaming the endless grasslands.
Our guests are welcome to take advantage of all activities of the Desert Homestead Lodge. Excursions to Sossusvlei as well as horse safaris or sundowner drives.
Swakopmungd Guesthouse – Swakopmund
Situated in the town centre, a mere five-minute walk from the beach and main shopping area. The spacious rooms are fitted with crisp, white linen sheets. Wallpaper portraying a peaceful view of the ocean adds to the clean and neat atmosphere of the guesthouse. The en-suite bathrooms with soft cream walls are decorated with beach pebbles that give them a unique atmosphere.
Toshari Lodge – Etosha
Nestled on an outcrop of dolomite rocks, under a forest of Mopane and white Seringa trees, Toshari Lodge offers affordable but enchanting accommodation close to Etosha National Park, one of Namibia’s major attractions.
Situated only 25 kilometres from Andersons Gate at the edge of the magnificent Etosha National Park and close to the main road between the towns of Outjo and Okaukuejo; Toshari Lodge is ideally positioned for day visits into the park; on your own or on our expertly guided tours. A warm welcome awaits you.
Safari Court Hotel – Windhoek
This spectacular four-star hotel offers 215 luxuriously appointed Bedrooms and Suites which are spacious and include a sitting area, air-conditioning and heating, en-suite bathroom with a bath and shower, toilet, electrical sharing plug and hair-dryer.
The Acacia Restaurant and Acacia Annex are beautiful and elegant seating over 200 guests. Breakfast is usually served in the sunny and bright Annex while an extensive à la carte menu as well as an upmarket carvery buffet are available for dinner.The Palms Ladies Bar offers a peaceful and elegant atmosphere while The Terrace is a relaxing outdoor venue offering cold drinks and snacks throughout the day.
After a long flight, a hectic sightseeing day or a busy day in town, we invite you to enter the tranquil environment of the Safari Court Wellness Centre and Oukolele Day Spa in the Safari Court Hotel.Unwind and work out in the Safari Court Wellness Centre on top-of-the-range cardio and toning equipment and relax and refresh in our sauna or steambath. The fitness area, sauna and steambath are available to our registered hotel guests free of charge…
Your Package Includes:
- Accommodation as indicated – could change due to availability
- Meals as indicated
- Activities as indicated and all activities that can be done with NTS guide
- 30 Seater Bus with driver and all vehicle costs – fuel etc.
- NTS Guide
- Park Fees
- Tour file with detailed itinerary, map with route descriptions, vouchers etc.
- 24 hour personal and friendly support
- Fast and efficient response to hotels/lodges and car rental companies
The quote excludes:
- Items of a personal nature
- Optional extra activities
- Optional extra meals
- International flights
- Holiday or personal insurance
- Staff gratuities
Bag types and sizes for local flights … bags to be soft type as luggage bays of small aircraft cannot hold large melamine type bags. If bag sizes and weights do not comply, extra charges could incur
Luggage weight limitation is vital for your own safety … if luggage weight exceeds limits, some luggage will be unpacked and extra costs could incur
Stick to speed limits as speeding is not only breaking the law, but also negates/cancels any insurance claims and should there be an accident, you will be liable for 100% of repair costs
A 25% deposit of the full amount due is required to confirm any reservation and is to be done by the agent or client in writing, by fax or e-mail.
The Company must receive the balance of the contract price no later than 49 days (7 weeks) prior to departure.
If the Company does not receive the full contract price 49 days (7 weeks) before the departure date, the Company may cancel the reservation and retain whatever deposit or other funds it has already received from the client or his agent.
How to Pay
The payment options will be provided upon confirmation of a booking.
Any cancellation of a confirmed booking must be done in writing (email) to the Company whereupon the below cancellation charges will apply.
If the booking is cancelled, the following fees apply relative to the amount of notice given:
- >30 + days: Deposit forfeited
- 15-30 days: 50% of invoiced amount refunded
- 14 or less days: No refund